I AM THE AR-15


I am the AR-15.

I am a murderer.

I murdered 58 people in Las Vegas.
I murdered 26 people in a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.
I murdered 49 people in The Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
I murdered 14 people in San Bernardino, California.
I murdered 27 children at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.
I murdered 17 people in Parkland, Florida.

And while one of the victims, a teenage boy was buried, just a  few spare miles away your president played a round of golf on his estate.

I’m sure that his wife, grieved for the children while she had her hair and nails done.

I am the AR-15.

I will murder anyone no matter what their race, religion or social-economic background.

No one will stop me.

No one will convict me.

Not even an injury of my peers.

I destroy lives.

I leave people severely brain damaged and crippled for life.

I destroy families.

I leave deep, lasting psychological scars.

My oldest victim was Louise De Kler, 98, who still took her pool cue and boombox to the rec room at Pinelake Health and Rehab to play pool with the “young guys.” She was shot to death in 2009 by a man who had come to her Carthage, N.C., nursing home looking for his estranged wife.

My youngest victim was eight-month-old Carlos Reyes was buried in a casket with his mother, Jackie, who had tried to shield him as an unemployed father of two opened fire at a busy McDonald’s in San Ysidro, Calif., in 1984. Two unborn children are included in the official death tolls from shootings in Austin and Sutherland Springs, Texas.

I am the AR-15.

I am exactly like our current President.

We both get away with murder.

No matters what we do, no matter how despicable or depraved our actions, it is the new American way of life to lie, cheat, cut corners, find the fastest way to get what you want.

I am the AR-15 and I am your friend.  Just like Trump.

I talk to you when you are lonely.  Just like Trump.

I make you feel like men.  Just like Trump.

I make you feel special.  Listened to.  Just like Trump

I create opportunities to exact personal revenge.  Just like Trump.

I make a killing in business and a business in killing.  Just like Trump.

I lie to you.  I will say anything that you need to hear so you believe that I will come through for you.

Just like Trump.

I convince you to buy guns by the truckload.  Just like Trump.

And I am exactly like the Republican Congress.   

We have no conscience.  We have no moral center.  We have no heart.  We have no soul.

We just have deep pockets.

We do not care about the carnage of American lives.

In fact, we encourage it to happen again and again and again.

I am the AR-15.

I have killed more of you than any terrorist. Or Mexican.

I love white men, especially if they are mentally ill.  Or are Neo-Nazis.  The kind that real Americans used to shoot in World War Two.

I know how to make you feel good.

I know how to make you feel powerful.

I know how to make all your fantasies come true.

I am the AR-15.

And there are 8 million of us in America.

Many of the people who own me are hobbyists.  Collectors.  They like to shoot cans in the woods and pretend that they are action movie stars.

I love them just as much as they love me.

But I love people who take action even more.

The NRA used to be a social club for marksmen and hunters.

And now it ’s a manufacturing lobby that whispers directly into the ears of the disenfranchised and lower middle class, spreading distortion, exaggeration and lies like an epidemic, in order to make as much income as possible.  

I am the AR-15. 

I am rich.

I own politicians.

I own Alex Jones.

I own Sean Hannity.

I own Rush Limbaugh.

I own Breitbart.

I do not listen to prophets.

I only listen to profits.

And if people die because of me, no worries.

New babies, fresh target meat, get born every minute.

Just like suckers.

I am the AR-15.

I create living targets.

I make you believe that anyone who is liberal, literate, Jewish, even a few blacks on TV are your mortal enemy who wants to take away what is rightfully YOURS.  They don’t act like you. Talk like you.  Think like you. 

They must be killed.

I am the AR-15.

 I understand that life is all about you.  It’s all about what you need.  What you want.  I am just the like the scratch-off lottery. Your weekly sermons.  

The Publishing Clearinghouse sweepstakes.

I am the instant fix.  The fastest way to get what you deserve.  I am just like any TV commercial.

I am selling and you are buying.

Isn’t that what democracy in the age of Trump all about?

You may not get your coal mines back but you sure as hell are you going to get coal in your stockings.

I am the AR-15.

I let you buy all the toys of mass destruction that you want and that makes you happy as children and better yet, distracted, so you don’t realize that I am helping your government rape you every single day.

 This is the real Big Bang Theory.

I am the headliner of the biggest show on earth, who seduces you with all my good ol’ cowboy rapid-fire moves and dazzling display of death while backstage, behind the scenes, shadow men in Washington who were elected to be public servants are secretly conspiring to treat you like one instead.

While you are out killing people and having the time of your life,  they are preparing to take away government assistance programs that feed the elderly and assist the handicapped.  They are planning to steal your Medicare, your Medicaid, and your social security.  

Then Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson and all your rich neighbors with their fine trim lawns and tax cuts cannot thank you enough for being so gullible and stupid.

I am the AR-15.

I am Wayne LaPierre’s most erotic wet dream. 

 I am the star of NRATV.

I am an extension of everyone’s frustration and anger.   I am the answer when it suddenly feels like there are no more answers.

When everything is denied you.  When you lose your jobs, your homes, your sanity, when God does not answer your prayers, I am the only one who will be there for you.

I am the AR-15.

By perverting the interpretation of the Second Amendment, and making it seem like our Founding Fathers guaranteed us the constitutional right to are ourselves with weapons of Satanic, fire-breathing power, a gun like me makes you feel fervently patriotic.

And being a patriot means getting everything that you deserve.

I am the AR-15.

I have tricked you. 

I have hypnotized you.

I have brainwashed you.

And I am gunning for you.

#NRA
#guncontrol
#trump
#GOP




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY OWN PERSONAL MERMAID. BELIEVE IN HER.

When Ours Parents Are Gone

What Must Babies Think?